Looking for a fun outdoor group activity? Enjoy Pennsylvania’s best float trip- tubing down the Delaware River! Must have a group of 20+ to book!
GROUP RATES AT BUCKS COUNTY RIVER COUNTY
Looking for a fun outdoor group activity? Come enjoy a river trip on the Delaware River! We offer special discounted pricing for groups of 20 or more individuals. A great option for Camps, Family Reunions, Church Groups, Youth Groups, School Groups, Large Friend Groups, and more! If you qualify as having a group (20 or more people), then you are eligible for group pricing, and our free counselor program. Before you book, please read all the important information below ↓
Liability Release Forms Must Be Completed for ALL people in your Group!
All minors must have a liability form completed by a parent or legal guardian and delivered to river country. Waivers are required before participating in any river country activities.
Please review the planning and scheduling of your trip ahead of time!
We have 4.5 mile trip that typically is 2 hour tubing trip (Depending on river level, wind, and how quickly you paddle, but please allow up to 90 minutes in addition to your actual float time. This is the average time it takes to move a group, taking into consideration all before and after procedures. Of course, that time may be less, but better safe than sorry, especially if you have to be back at a particular time. Rafting trips take approx. 4 hours, canoeing trips take 2.5 hours, kayaking trips take 2.5 hours ( Again times are estimated, and Water level, wind, and how quickly you paddle effect the time of the trip, plus the 90-minute processing time.
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE MORE THAN 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR EXPECTED TRIP TIME.
When you arrive at our facility, please have a representative come to our office to let us know you’re here. The office will direct you to a group area. You are then to have everyone gather in that group area, do a final head count, and bring payment, release forms and deposit to our group representative who will then inform your group of our policies and escort your group to the appropriate area.
YOU are responsible for ensuring that your group is cooperative with the River Country staff. PLEASE CONTROL YOUR GROUP AND DO NOT LET THEM RUN WILD THROUGH RIVER COUNTRY LAND AS THERE ARE BUSES AND OTHER MOTOR CRAFT IN THE AREA. We require that your group be attentive to all staff and move in a single file line to get their equipment and life jackets, in addition to boarding the bus. Your group must give their full attention at all times so they can be informed of further information to make their outing a success.
1. The Delaware is a RIVER, not a controlled pool. The average water depth is 1 to 4 feet, with a few deeper pools of 7 feet or more in depth and there will be small rapids and rocks.
2. There are no safety personnel on the river, nor are there any lifeguards.
3. All attendees should be able to swim and must wear their life-jackets at all times during their float.
4. Footwear (i.e. an old pair of sneakers, water shoes, we DO NOT recommend sandals, Or Flip Flops, they often come off in the river, and have a tendency to trip the wearer) is highly recommended because the riverbed is very rocky and slippery. Sun block is also recommended.
5. If any group member gets out of their tube or boat at any time, they MUST hold on to it, for the current or breeze can take it away.
6. Everyone must stay close to his or her counselor(s). We recommend a minimum of 1 counselor for every 10 children. Tubing is not recommended for camps with children under the age of 10. We recommend rafting with 1 counselor and 3-4 children per raft (4-hour trip only).
7. The counselor must be a strong water person and swimmer. Each counselor must stay with his or her group of children at all times.
8. If tubing, advise your group that our tubes are equipped with two air chambers, so if one becomes flat, you will stay afloat. They can also be refilled manually if a leak occurs. DO NOT pull plugs! It causes the tube to fill with water and sink. You will then have to walk back the rest of your trip or ride with another tuber.
9. Since there are no lifeguards or safety personnel on the river, your group counselors are responsible and in charge of your group.
10. All tubes, life jackets, and paddles must be returned to the proper location. Please be advised that a charge will be assessed for any lost or damaged equipment.
11. Personal beverages are not permitted on any of our outings. You may purchase your beverage at the Red Mushroom Café. Check with them for hours and rates. You may use your own insulated jug or buy one at the Taylor’s River Supply Store. WE DO NOT PERMIT PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES, AS THE ARMY CORE OF ENGINEERS HAS MANDATED SO. Food is not permitted on tubing trips. Canoer’s and rafters may bring a picnic lunch in a SMALL playmate-sized cooler. Please get any needed supplies at the Red Mushroom Café or River Supply Store before informing us that you are ready to board the bus.
12. There are group food packages available at the Red Mushroom Cafe. This is available for 20 or more people. If you are interested in Group meal plans Email or call The Red Mushroom Cafe on-site, then please contact us for one of the following Group Food Choices here:
- Call the Cafe in Point Pleasant: 267-810-2123
- Or Email the Cafe Chef: [email protected]
13. Bucks County River Country has been in operation for 54 years. We have not lost a child to date at our facility, and we’d like to maintain that safety record, for any loss would be one too many. Your support is crucial to its continuance.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation,
The Management at Bucks County River Country
If your group plans on arriving by any bus larger than a typical school bus, then please visit the Bus Travel page for important information. Only standard school buses can cross the final bridge to river country, charter buses and similar large buses must park down the street.
Enjoy Delaware River kayaking at its best with your favorite people! We have a variety of kayak styles to fit every groups needs. Must have a group of 20+ to book at a group rate.
Enjoy a group rafting adventure on the Delaware River in Bucks County, PA! This trip is a fun, safe, and stable way for groups to float down the river together. Must have a group of 20+ to book!
Experience our Delaware River canoe rentals with the people you love most! We have the finest canoes available for rent at affordable prices. Discounted group rates are for groups of 20 people or more.