Our friend Mark and his two-year old daughter, Scarlett, suffered the tragic and sudden loss of her mother, Ashley. We’ve set up this fund to help meet Scarlett’s educational needs in the future. All donations will go directly to Scarlett’s bank account set up for her future education.
Nestled in the wooded hills of historic Bucks County, Ringing Rocks Family Campground is the perfect setting for your family’s next camping vacation. Open April through October.
Located in Pennsylvania’s flawless Lehigh Valley, Colonial Woods Family Camping Resort is the true definition of a family destination that offers something for everyone during your stay in historic Bucks County.
Places to Stay
- Bucks County Bed and Breakfast Assoc.
- Galvanized America Inn and Art Gallery
- 1740 House Inn, Lumberville, PA ( 2 miles)
- The Woolverton Inn, Stockton, NJ
- Wedgewood Inns, New Hope, PA
- The Mansion Inn, New Hope, PA
- Porches Inn, New Hope, PA
- 1833 Umpleby House, New Hope, PA
- Fox and Hound Inn, New Hope, PA
- Aaron Burr House, New Hope, PA
- Wishing Well Guest House, New Hope, PA
- Chimney Hill Farm Inn, Lambertville, NJ
- BarleySheaf Farm, Holicong, PA
- Lambertville Station Inn
- Ramada Inn
- Days Inn Horsham
- Hampton Inn- Doylestown
- Golden Pheasant Inn, Erwinna, PA
- Bridgeton House, Upper Black Eddy, PA
- Chestnut Hill Bed and Breakfast, Milford, NJ
- Best Western Hotels in area
- Bucks County Playhouse
- Horseback Riding – Haycock Stables
- Bike Rentals – The Cycle Corner, Frenchtown, NJ
- Airplane and Glider rides – Vansant Airport
- Hot air Balloon Rides – Hunterdon Ballooning
- Peddlers Village – Unique Shopping experience
- Carousel Village
- Rices Market – Flea Market and Farmers Market
- Byers Choice Ltd– Home of the Caroler figurines
- Professional Paddlesports Association
- America Outdoors Association
- Info on the Delaware River
- Info on canoeing and the Delaware River
- Info on Canoeing and kayaking
- Fishing Info
- Delaware River Stages
- Kayak Lessons – Kayak School
- The Intelligencer-local newspaper
- Fall Foliage info
Camping & Outdoor Recreation
- Bucks County Dept of Parks & Rec. (Closest parks for Camping are Tohickon Valley (1 mile) and Tinicum Park (6 miles)
- Bulls Island State Park (7 miles from us)
- Bucks County Parks and Camping Info
- Tohickon Family Campground
- Beaver Valley Campground
- Dogwood Haven Campground
- Ralph Stover State Park
- Nockamixon State Park
- Bucks County Covered Bridge Society
- PA State Parks
Places to Eat
- Kolbe Cafe – Located within Kolbe’s legendary Gift Shop on the Corner of River Road (Route 32) and Byram Road in Point Pleasant. Kolbe’s is THE most amazing Gift Shop in Bucks County. Now they have opened up a Cafe’ which is equally as amazing.
Offering Freshly Baked Goods, 8 Fruity refreshing Water Ice’s to choose from, Milkshakes, Ice Cream and Smoothies, what’s NOT to like? Not to mention a wonderful selection of freshly roasted & Brewed Coffee, from another local legend North on River Road. (Homestead Coffee Roasters of Upper Black Eddy, PA. 18972).
- Kasey’s On The Delaware – Affordable Fine Dining, just 6 miles North of Point Pleasant. Large menu, small price. Check out Kasey’s Menu and directions on their website. They serve Breakfast ALL day, and feature Dinner Specials & Buffets often. Even River Dan Eats at Kasey’s – Yummy Fresh Baked Goods Daily!
- New Hope Info
- Lambertville, NJ Chamber of Commerce
- Valley Forge Chamber of Commerce
- Info on Frenchtown, NJ
- Frenchtown dot com
- Area Guide Book
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Greater Phila Tourism Marketing
- Pennsylvania Visitors Network
- State of Pennsylvania Home page
- Pennsylvania Tourism Website
- Info on Area
- Bucks County Conference and Visitors Bureau
- Bucks County Alive
- Bucks County Info
- Bucks County Info
- Bucks County Travel Info
One of The most Amazing Gift stores ANYWHERE is located right across the canal Bridge from us. In fact you can’t miss them, when visiting River Country,
Everyone passes right by them. We consider Kolbe’s the most eclectic store anywhere… They have been at it for generations, and you can tell as soon as you walk through the door. I mean they’ve got Everything!
When you’re done with your awesome activity at River Country, stop in at Kolbe’s and tell Rich that River Country sent ya.
Baskets, candles, Christmas items, furniture, lamps, mirrors, clocks, rugs, figurines, garden planters, garden fountains, fencing, outdoor furniture and more!
Deborah Engisch-Platt, CMT
Certified Massage Therapist & Jin Shin Jyutsu Practitioner, Alternative Healthcare at Riversong Massage Local resident of Point Pleasant, an Expert practitioner with 25+ years experience.
Contact Deborah at: [email protected] (215) 297.8899
Specializing in Acute & Chronic Pain Management:
Stress & insomnia, emotional/anxiety issues, tinnitus & TMJ, asthma & sinus conditions, headaches & migraines, neck & back pain, arm & shoulder restrictions, whiplash & carpal tunnel, hip pain & sciatica and injury recovery & pain reduction.